- A basic facial is a skin treatment that cleanses pores, exfoliates away dead skin cells, and treats common skin concerns with a custom mask. This multi-step process is meant to rejuvenate and nourish faces, making skin appear healthier and younger.
- Acne facials are a treatment that deeply purifies the skin and includes rounds of extractions to unclog the pores.
- Anti-Aging facials are effective, non-invasive treatments to prevent or reduce fine lines and wrinkles, lighten hyperpigmentation and tighten the skin. They focus on nourishing and replenishing the skin to improve the elasticity and reduce signs of aging.
- Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration & sun damage.
- Dermaplaning is a procedure that exfoliates your skin and gets rid of dirt and vellus hair better known as “peach fuzz”. Dermaplaning can help reduce the appearance of acne scars or other skin imperfections by revealing newer, I damaged skin.
- Used to treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes & fade dark eye circles.
If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment please cancel or reschedule 48 hours before. Failure to do so will result in a 50% late cancelation fee. No-shows will be automatically charged full amount.